Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
Who is KPT Luxury Properties LLC?
- We are a locally owned-and-operated company right here in Kennebunkport. Being local gives us the ability to help our guests choose the right home for their vacation, and to advise our guests on all that there is to do when they arrive for their stay. It also gives us the advantage to take care of our homes and guests before - and during - their stay. Take advantage of our concierge service prior to your arrival to setup dinner reservations, water activities, scheduling private chefs or arranging grocery service.
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 207-221-3436 and our staff will be glad to help you. When searching for a home, please note that homes during our prime season are booked on either a Saturday to Saturday rental period, or a Sunday to Sunday rental period. Please try both days. And note, that if you pay by check you will save the credit card processing fee. Prices are subject to change without notice. You will be charged the rate at the time of booking.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. Credit information is only be accessible by those who are authorized. After your stay, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be deleted from our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes which allow pets. Click on the "vacation rentals" tab above to see if the home you are considering allows pets. Or you can call our office at 207-221-3436 and we can help find a home that accommodates your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home", rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, while some include extras like game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full-service experience, so call and speak with a reservationist to make sure you are getting the right home for you.
- What is included in a vacation home rental?
- You can expect our homes to have fully equipped kitchens, with items such as: pots & pans, glassware, dishware, utensils and pot holders. All homes have general appliances such as refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. (A full list of appliances is listed on the amenities page of the home.) If you need anything specific, call us to inquire is such item is in the home. If it is not, please feel free to bring your own.
All bed linens and towel sets (bath, hand, wash) for the occupancy level are noted in the home rental page. All beds will be made for your arrival. We provide a starter set of items for our guests. Your home will have a starter roll of paper towels, and a starter roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, as well as a set of high-end travel size bathing amenities in each bathroom. Laundry detergent is usually left from the prior guests. Please replace detergent if it runs out. Dishwashing Pods will be provided.